RFQ: Laser machine shops and CNC machine shops.

I have a need for 316L .036 thick SS plates laser cut. plus acrylic plates cut and machined, and also HDPE gaskets cut. I have CAD drawings and the base dims are 16" x 5" on all of the above.

I will need quotes on 250, 500 and 1000 pieces including turnaround time.

You will have to sign an NDA and the SS will need to be cert'ed.

Also, I would like to have all of these parts produced in the same location and if you have access to a cryrogenic shop for some of the SS plates then that would be a plus. Tolerances are not bad at all.

If you are interested in quoting please post back here with contact info. If not then please do not respond. You trolls know who you are.

Thanks, Bing

Reply to
Bing