RFQ: EPP hotwire cut fairing

For you folks with some EPP and a hot wire cutter I would like to get a quote to make four (4) EPP fairings in a NACA0033 profile approx. 4.5" chord, 1.5" depth, and 24" long. I will supply a DXF file to make a template.

My tolerances aren't super tight so a CNC job isn't needed though I do need the fairings pretty quick so someone would have to have the available time to make the templates and cut me four fairings hopefully by sometime next week. It's a real quick job if you have the materials and cutter.

If these work there could be quite a few more that I need.

Please email me at snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (remove the XXX) and I can email you the DXF file. I need quotes back by Monday, June 27th.

Joa 'ex foamie flyer'

Reply to
sigmatero

Paul McIntosh

Yaa, the CNC would be nice but just a 1:1 printout cut from a piece of formica will work for this project.

Anybody have some EPP, a hotwire cutter, and some time?

I don't want to have to order EPP and then dig out my hotwire cutter or I would just do it myself.

Thanks.

Joa

Reply to
sigmatero