RFQ - Special ER8 Collet

Hello folks,
Wide open RFQ for you...
I have a medical industry customer with a special need.
They currently have an ER8 style spindle and need to hold a steel
device without marking it in any way.
Because of this, they are looking for brazz or bronze or similar collets.
Anyone want to make them for me? Quantities of at least 15 at a time...
--
Until you wake up, I will fight for you...

Regards,