Tired of this line of work

wrote:

Good for you, cling to that and fertilize it.

I second that.

I'm more passionate about machining than I've even been.

Really enjoy working for my boss.

What is the reason you never started your own business?

Must have been before my time.

It is what it is. It's about what you make of it.

Your boss purchased cheap Chinese Kurt knock off vises and told you he got a deal?
You work for an idiot like Joe788 and don't feel like waiting around for the bankruptcy sale / making machine gun parts that get sold to Mexican drug gangs?

You won't be able to handle the competition.

Whatever.
Jon Banquer San Diego, CA