Titanium Joe

BTW, bought a stick of 1/8 titanium from McMaster just for testing, but at near $17/36" length, I went looking for a better supplier.
My customer referred me to Titanium Joe, and there I found the CP2 I want, 1/8 dia. - 18" lengths. Sold by the half or full lb, buying a pound works out to 1/4 McMaster's price! He deals in surplus, so inventory varies, but the prices sure look good!
http://www.titaniumjoe.com /
Jon