titanium

Anyone able to point me to a source for Titanium.

25mm DIA by about 60mm long should do.

Thanks

Kevin Heyes

Reply to
Kevin Heyes

I have a 1987 catalogue from Johnson Matthey that lists a 12.5 mm diam x

100mm Ti rod; it cost a frugal £16 in those days, I think substantially more now? It would be interesting to know if they are still a source.
Reply to
larry90

Much more widely used now; I expect it is cheaper now in £ as well as real terms.

Reply to
Newshound

There is a place in Flintshire North-Wales that does aluminium bar and billet to any specs or composition.they also told me they do titanium. all i can tell you they are on a place called. "Engineers Park" in Sandycroft Flintshire, North Wales.. its about 5 miles away from Chester.

All the best.mark

Reply to
mark

In message , Kevin Heyes writes