Bridgeport EZ Trak DX

It's been many years since I asked a question of you all. I have a 1995 Ez Trak DX. I've changed out the old CRT with a snappy LCD. I love this machine. Now the battery went dead
and have to replace it. Since I have to take out the board to do it,any recommendations? Can I upgrade the mother board or processor (intel 486 SX) upgrade the Hard drive, etc. Any help will be appreciated Rick
Rick wrote:

Is this helpful?
http://www.cnczone.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-10101.html
--Winston
--

Welds made for grinding.
Faces made for USENET.

I'll take a look and let you know. Thank you! Rick