Turning in CNC Lathe Type 3 anodize

I've got a job coming up where I will be turning hundreds of 1 1/2in dia parts that have already been type 3 anodized. I'm worried about
introducing aluminum oxide into the machine and coolant. Does anyone have experience with this? I've searched the net with very limited success.

I suspect the oxide it will stay pretty much on the chips themselves, but it would be inneresting to hear from others. Grinding of course would be a different story.
I've experimented with putting cheesecloth over the screen, for additional filtering. Or mebbe try a screen mesh (as in screen doors), then the cheesecloth.
Gotta watch this, tho, for overflowing. But for small particles, the cheesecloth works great.
I eventually abandoned the method, because of my own inattentiveness and the overflow problem, and, cuz, well, niceties such as clean coolant are the least of my machining problems.... :)
Oh, just a note, a lot of people filter out google.groups messages. x-posted to rcm.
--
EA