Tool

Hi People

I am lokking for a toll/programm, that can transfer the cad/cam dats to a cnc-maschine.Years ago, i have worked with a tool, but i cant remember the name of that programm.

Reply to
young_chateau

Nor can we, but Predator will do it.

Reply to
Mark Opolo

open a dos window in the directory you save your nc files to....and type the following...

copy con > send.bat mode com1:9600,e,7,1,p type %1 > com1 ctrl z

now to send a file, get the machine ready to receive then type...

send filename.nc

Reply to
vinny

holy shit I haven't seen that crap fer years!............. like dos

3.11 the compac computer version no less. how's your unix comands? ME=3D SUPERUSER! ----

su pw:

oh f*ck what was it? pussy!

Reply to
cncmillgil

holy shit I haven't seen that crap fer years!............. like dos

3.11 the compac computer version no less. how's your unix comands? ME= SUPERUSER! ----

su pw:

oh f*ck what was it? pussy!

******** I wrote vinnywall1.0 with nix commands. Blows the crap out of shitty dos commands. In fact, dos commands were stolen from nix. Big surpise there huh lol
Reply to
vinny

pretty stupid shit, but lots of fun back then attacking haxor groups.

vinny

.

I give up - haxor - is that SGI nix stuff? I'm privy to HP nix with windows95 terminal emulator for woosies - oh man the IT guys back then......... basically business telephone switch board technicians pfffffff DOS who the f*ck's idea was that? probably INTEL bastards! bom bom bom bom they had a perfect OS - unix still good till this day!, last I checked

oh ya windows7! that SOB will wipe your ass if you wish, because it was YOUR idea! dont forget the coreWTFever chip you will need with new puter to boot.

so back to : copy consel redircted to file send.bat........... miter young may not be familur wit dos comand? fo toll/programm, that can transfer the cad/cam dats to a cnc-maschine. bes ting go to dos promt , type : regedit ----------------- or del

*.*

just joking now.

mr young defiantly need download cracked version of Preditor. Problem over.

Reply to
cncmillgil