WANTED: CNC Lathe

Looking for a good working condition CNC lathe with a turret and a tailstock and a nice quiet spindle. Something like a Daewoo Puma 8 or 10 or Akira Seiki or Mori Seiki or Hardinge. Want to be able to turn and face disc/plate parts of at least 12 inches in diameter at the chuck (not between centers). Ie, we won't use the tailstock for that large diameter and while we want to do some shaft turning between centers, it won't be that large of diameter.

Live tooling and C axis would be a bonus, but not required.

We are in the SF Bay region, and would like to be able to inspect the machine under power.

Reply to
rpseguin