Where's the Yahoo "EMCO F1 CNC MILL" Group Gone?

I've been posting messages to the Yahoo "Emco F1 CNC Mill" group for weeks now and there is no activity-- the messages don't get published. And it isn't just me, there haven't been any new postings added at all. Does anybody here know why it has gone silent?

Thanks,

--Max

Reply to
Max Krippler

Why would anybody on Usenet give a flying f*ck what happened to some Yahoo! group?

Reply to
Black Dragon