need EMCO F1 CNC mill manual

Does anyone know where these are available...cheap? I have 2 actually, one is for the Compact 5, the one that says "BASIS" though I think is for the F1. Put it this way, I don't have anything in the way of a technical manual (drawings, etc.). Specifically for the F1. Thanks a bunch.

Reply to
Chris

The "BASIS" one is a training manual, not a programming manual or a maintenance manual.

The technical manual for the Compact-5/CNC and for the F1 are combined into a single book.

I've scanned the programming manual for the Compact-5/CNC, but I don't have a scanner big enough to scan the whole of the technical manual, because some of the pages are three or four section foldouts containing schematics.

Good Luck, DoN.

Reply to
DoN. Nichols

join compact5 group on yahoo (or whatever the group is called). The files section has tech manual which contains essential stuff for both F1 and CNC5.

Not schematics, of course, but most of us have upgraded to something more modern by now... / mark

Reply to
Mark