WTB 6" 3jaw Chuck for A5 spindle.

I need to find a 6" 3 Jaw chuck for my Emco 342 turning center. It has an A5 spindle mount which is making it difficult to find good used work holding. If any one has a chuck they want to sell or can point me to some one who might have one, I'd be much obliged.

Thanks

Reply to
charles

My email address seems to be having problems again. if you can help me please post here and I'll contact you dirrectly through my work account.

thanks.

charlie-

Reply to
charles