A new member here

Hi All,
I am a new member in your nice group. I have worked for a company
deals with Foxboro IA series for 2 years. Before this period, I have
worked for Siemens in Communication over Power Lines...(Power Line
Carrier systems) and Digital Power meter.
My main study and interests are in control systems.
I have found the DCS (Distributed System Control) is really amazing
and interesting specially it collects the control and the
communication topics in one entity.
I will be grateful if we can exchange our knowledge and experience.
Best Regards,
Reply to
Hesham Elhadad
Welcome aboard! We try to help..
Cameron:-)
Reply to
Cameron Dorrough
Sure. You ask questions, we argue about the answers. Sometimes we trade places.
Walter.
Reply to
Walter Driedger
They are nice, most the time .. lol