A new member here

Hi All, I am a new member in your nice group. I have worked for a company deals with Foxboro IA series for 2 years. Before this period, I have
worked for Siemens in Communication over Power Lines...(Power Line Carrier systems) and Digital Power meter. My main study and interests are in control systems. I have found the DCS (Distributed System Control) is really amazing and interesting specially it collects the control and the communication topics in one entity. I will be grateful if we can exchange our knowledge and experience.
Best Regards,
Welcome aboard! We try to help..
Cameron:-)

Sure. You ask questions, we argue about the answers. Sometimes we trade places.
Walter.

They are nice, most the time .. lol