Backup software for Keyence PLC

Dear Keyence freaks,
I havn't seen much software tools for Keyence, especially free software.
Today I found one - free Backup tool for Keyence PLC. It is here:
http://plcutils.com/download.html
It can make backup of PLC program. It saves PLC program in Ladder Builder "COD" files.
Free version differs from full ver in one thing only - it can not put .cod file back to PLC.
Good luck with Keyence.
On 25 Sep 2005 12:54:16 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

You can have mine, if I can find it, and haven't thrown it away.
I have been forced twice by a customer to use those miserable PLC's and their equally miserable software. Sure...they're teeny-tiny. It's just that you have to hook wires and stuff to them. Jeweler's screwdrivers just don't provide enough torque.
Anymore, if a customer wants a Keyence PLC, I send him to another contractor.