Backup software for Keyence PLC

Dear Keyence freaks,

I havn't seen much software tools for Keyence, especially free software.

Today I found one - free Backup tool for Keyence PLC. It is here:

It can make backup of PLC program. It saves PLC program in Ladder Builder "COD" files.

Free version differs from full ver in one thing only - it can not put .cod file back to PLC.

Good luck with Keyence.

Reply to
remote.developers

You can have mine, if I can find it, and haven't thrown it away.

I have been forced twice by a customer to use those miserable PLC's and their equally miserable software. Sure...they're teeny-tiny. It's just that you have to hook wires and stuff to them. Jeweler's screwdrivers just don't provide enough torque.

Anymore, if a customer wants a Keyence PLC, I send him to another contractor.

Reply to
Steve Cothran