creating item in OPC

I am wrting client application for OPC server which works in PROFIBUS with different Siemens CPU which includes S5 & S7. If anybody can show me a peace of code how to create an item specifically for S7-300. Other thing I want to know is that when a memory block is already been defined, how to access existing memory variable from the CPU via OPC. Please help me. I am new in PLC and OPC communication. Sherebiah

Reply to
Sherebiah Tishbi

Go to the Kepware website:

the VB Tab, you can download examples at the bottom of the sheet. The information here may help you.

Mark

Reply to
mark kekkonen