OPC client application in Visual Basic 6.0

Dear Friends
I am newly assigned to develope an application which communicates with Siemens Profibus OPC server and gives a good monitoring to the plant
incharge. If anybody have done this kind of coding and specifically with siemens OPC server, then please help me. I have extensively went thro' information about OPC on www.opcfoundation.org and have found it very good. I am very much well versed with Visual Basic 6.0 and all databases like SQL Server 7/Access2000/Oracle 8/9. I need to understand how well I can interpret the data generated by OPC. I would looking for your valuable help. Please send me code snippet to study.
Sherebiah Tishbi
There's one example at http://www.schneider-electric.se/support/automation/VLC/VLC_VB_OPC_2.pdf
/Sven