Visual Basic for Application

When I try to Setup Solidworks 2003 on station with Windows NT, i get message that I must setup Visual Basic for Aplications (2720). What I must to do and where I can download this application.

snipped-for-privacy@siol.net

Reply to
Adi

VBA is needed for Equations, and should automatically be installed.

You may have had your anitvirus running when you installed SW. Do a search for in this NG for similar install problems; this is not an uncommon problem when installing SW.

Reply to
rocheey