Visual Basic with Phantom

Hi, I have a project for school with legorobotics the idea is to build a safe where I can open with a VIsual Basic application (using Panthom
in spite off Spirit.ocx) that send the correct pin for the opening... But the problem is how can I send this message? The SendPBMessage don't work because is used for comunication rcx to rcx... I paste a sample code of the program in Brick (NQC)
ClearMessage(); until(Message()>0); if (message()==1){ clearmessage() until(Message()>0); if (message()==2){ OpenBox(); } } } With the code 12 the box must open.... but if I send: SendPBMessage 2, 1 SendPBMessage 2, 2 DOESN'T WORK! How can I build the sendpin application in Visual Basic? Which funtion can I use? Please help me soon, I must explain this project next week :( Thankyou! Wizche
Which help!! Thanks maybe I post in the wrong place! Wizche