Problem with Visual Studio 2005 VB.Net Addin Template

Hi,
after 'installing' the Addin Template everything shows up fine when I start a new project (in Visual Basic 2005 Express) but then I get an error
message telling me that this template tried to add the untrustworthy component "SolidWorksTools, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=Neutral,PublicKeyToken˝1859387b4686d" (freely translated from the german error message).
So what's wrong? How do I fix this?
Thanks in advance, Kalle
Add pictures here
âś–

Well, after reinstalling VB2005 Express the template works but I get 3 error messages in SwAddin.vb: Type ICommandManager is not defined (twice) Type ICommandGroup is not defined
Anyone here with an explanation for this?
Thanks, Kalle
Add pictures here
âś–
You have to save the SolidWorksTools.dll to disk and drag it to the Windows/Assembly folder. this will make it trustworthy. Also you have to make sure the zip file is in the correct location I Installed it on my machine yesterday and the only problem I had was I put the zip file in the wrong folder.
Add pictures here
âś–
Hi,
I found out that the AddIn template is made for SWX2006. I was trying it on a machine that only has SWX2005 installed (we haven't switched to 2006 yet). On a test machine with SWX2006 it works. Too bad because I can't see when we will switch to 2006.
Cheers, Kalle

Add pictures here
âś–
You can develop it for 2006 and for the most part it should work in 2005 you will just have to check the version of implementation in the help for the calls you use. The Addin should work in both because not that much actually changes.
Corey
Add pictures here
âś–