Font problem with Acad 2005

We use the futura type font for the most part. In the last 2 weeks every
drawing that we open changes the futura font to Roman, if we change it again
and save it, it saves no problem. The problem is that we will have to
manually change every drawing. What could have happened? Any ideas? TIA
Reply to
pinueve
I forgot to mention that it happens only to the text within blocks.
Reply to
pinueve