Font problem with Acad 2005

We use the futura type font for the most part. In the last 2 weeks every drawing that we open changes the futura font to Roman, if we change it again
and save it, it saves no problem. The problem is that we will have to manually change every drawing. What could have happened? Any ideas? TIA
I forgot to mention that it happens only to the text within blocks.