[HELP] API_SDK & Visual Studio .NET

Hi,
have installed the "API_SDK" on my visual studio .net, but if I start a new
"SolidWorks VB.NET Addin" it say me : "unable to create object with program
ID VsWizard.VsWizardEngine.7.1"
I must choice between ok or help, but nothing is created !!!
Could you help me ?
It's the Visual Studio .NET Enterprise Architect Version 2002
Many thanks in advance
Nicolas
Reply to
Nicolas Rubin
Hi Nicolas, below is the mail I send to apisupport about this and their reply:
this has now been allocated:
SPR 190199 - "SW API SDK ATL Object Wizard does not work - (Sorry! An error occured while generating the object)"
Reply to
Philippe Guglielmetti
The API SDK is supporting VS.Net 2003, not 2002.
Best Regards,
Reply to
Robert V. Hanson