Does Siemens s7-3xx have a timing diagram like AB's Contact Histogram or Trend

Well, the subject is a fair summary of my question:

Here's the deal: My Client typically uses Rockwell, and sometimes Siemens among other controllers.

I'm fairly strong with Rockwell products, but am still becoming familiar with the feature set supported in the Siemens product line.

We're using several S7-3xx series processors, and Step7 v5.3sp2. The CPU on the machine at hand is a 315-2 PN/DP.

The Client would like me to provide him with a quick timing diagram similar to the "Contact Histogram" in the Allen-Bradley PLC or later versions of SLC. This is also the similar functionality called "Trend" in RSLogix5000 software (ControlLogix, CompactLogix, FlexLogix...etc. processors).

I'm having trouble finding this feature in Step7.

Is there a quick-n-dirty way to generate this sort of timing diagram using Step7 and a CPU 315-2 PN/DP? How might I accomplish such a thing?

Reply to
thrugoodmarshall