working fields of building electric

hello everybody, I'm a recruit in building electric in china. I have done this job in working field of building a factory workshop for one
year. I have a strong curiosity to want to know the scene of foreign workers doing job. Could anybody send some working phtos to me? I can share some information too.

http://www.myfuture.edu.au/services/default.asp?FunctionIDP50&ASCOB1211A http://www.sembship.com/facilites/workshops.asp