Devicenet Command help

Hi I am implementing a IO slave module .i have 4 output points which are monitored by 4 discrete output point objects .An assembly object has a
output instance which shall monitor these 4 Discreteoutput point objects (as i understood from specs).in the specs the attribute of the assembly object is a byte array .I have a doubt that what will be the master command format inorder to invoke this assembly object.will master send the bytes or bits (in a single byte) as the values for the assembly object attribute . i am not able to make out the exact format of the frame sent by the master for a assembly object to set the values for Discreteoutput point objects monitored by it plz correct me if i am doing in a wrong way regards PMM
Hi I am implementing a IO slave module .i have 4 output points which are monitored by 4 discrete output point objects .An assembly object has a output instance which shall monitor these 4 Discreteoutput point objects (as i understood from specs).in the specs the attribute of the assembly object is a byte array .I have a doubt that what will be the master command format inorder to invoke this assembly object.will master send the bytes or bits (in a single byte) as the values for the assembly object attribute . i am not able to make out the exact format of the frame sent by the master for a assembly object to set the values for Discreteoutput point objects monitored by it plz correct me if i am doing in a wrong way regards PMM

What hardware are you using to access the Devicenet network??
Cameron:-)

Hello Well I have used i micro controller from Texas with its compatible discretes(XTAL, TRANSCEIVERS,etc)and the Input/Output is to/from GPIO pins of MCU regards PMM