distributors wanted for cheap PLC

hello ,

look here for the cheapest PLC in the world

distributors wanted

Reply to
anotherbrick

The page, or pictures on it doesn't look encouraging : ---P

Reply to
Kot Behemot

Timely product announcement, as it appears to be a bit of a ______, made in ______.

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Reply to
Spehro Pefhany

..and you're surprised that it's cheap?? ;-)

Cameron:-)

Reply to
Cameron Dorrough

who asked for your unnecessary comments ? if you are not interested shut up and fu.. off

Reply to
anotherbrick

Good way to get customers, bud. What they and I want to know are...

Instruction set? The usual timer/counter stuff? Bit-of-word? Durability, power requirements, execution times, watchdog(s), what?

Probably your plc works well but will surely fail because of your marketing style.

I'll shut up and f*ck off now.

Reply to
Steve Cothran

Got our knickers in a twist, have we?

From the photos, EMC would be the first of several concerns pour moi..

Just for the OP:

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Reply to
Spehro Pefhany

First time a sales man tells me to f*ck off. Probably last time too.

Walter.

Reply to
Walter Driedger

Thanks for the photos. Every once in a while I need to be reminded why I work where I do.

For what it's worth, this is what I see....

Pictures number 1 and 2:

- no guards around rotating equipment

- looks like electrical cables strung loose with no mechanical support (raceway or conduit)

- no washdown protection

- loose hoses on floor = tripping hazard

- oil spill on floor

- no ground strap on either cabinet door

- no guard over power supply (mixed voltages)

- no wire raceway in cabinet

- no gasket around cabinet doors (i.e. dust and water protection)

Picture number 3:

- looks better

Hope this helps for future advertisements

Reply to
PuNx

The thing I like about photographs is how often they show things the photographer was not aware of.. This isn't the first time I've seen a scary picture of something the photographer was very proud of.

Walter.

work where I do.

Reply to
Walter Driedger