distributors wanted for cheap PLC

hello ,
look here for the cheapest PLC in the world http://abone.superonline.com/~plc/indexe.htm
distributors wanted

The page, or pictures on it doesn't look encouraging : ---P
On 25 Nov 2003 00:47:39 -0800, the renowned pojemnik_na snipped-for-privacy@go2.pl (Kot Behemot) wrote:

Timely product announcement, as it appears to be a bit of a ______, made in ______.
Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

..and you're surprised that it's cheap?? ;-)
Cameron:-)

who asked for your unnecessary comments ? if you are not interested shut up and fu.. off
On 26 Nov 2003 00:19:53 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (anotherbrick) wrote:

Good way to get customers, bud. What they and I want to know are...
Instruction set? The usual timer/counter stuff? Bit-of-word? Durability, power requirements, execution times, watchdog(s), what?
Probably your plc works well but will surely fail because of your marketing style.
I'll shut up and fuck off now.
On Thu, 27 Nov 2003 12:45:47 GMT, the renowned snipped-for-privacy@fake.com (Steve Cothran) wrote:

Got our knickers in a twist, have we?

From the photos, EMC would be the first of several concerns pour moi..

Just for the OP:
http://www.politicsforum.org/images/humour/stfu.jpg
Best regards, Spehro Pefhany
First time a sales man tells me to fuck off. Probably last time too.
Walter.

Thanks for the photos. Every once in a while I need to be reminded why I work where I do.
For what it's worth, this is what I see....
Pictures number 1 and 2: - no guards around rotating equipment - looks like electrical cables strung loose with no mechanical support (raceway or conduit) - no washdown protection - loose hoses on floor = tripping hazard - oil spill on floor - no ground strap on either cabinet door - no guard over power supply (mixed voltages) - no wire raceway in cabinet - no gasket around cabinet doors (i.e. dust and water protection)
Picture number 3: - looks better
Hope this helps for future advertisements
--

tHe PuNx

" Life isn't like a box of chocolates...it's more like a jar of
The thing I like about photographs is how often they show things the photographer was not aware of.. This isn't the first time I've seen a scary picture of something the photographer was very proud of.
Walter.