experiences with expertune software??

Hi,

is there anybody (preferably in Germany) who can tell me if its worth to buy the Expertune Software?? We will use it only for our students in different courses for laboratory experiments....

Steven

Reply to
Steven Lambeck

Steven

The Control Station software is used by 150 academic insitutions around the world (beyond being widely used by industry) for process control analysis, tuning and training. It's a great choice for student and laboratory use.

The software comes with a 300 page book, hands-on exercises, case studies simulations, an optional OPC interface, and more.

Visit

to see some educational case studies using the software.

Visit

to learn about the company.

Email snipped-for-privacy@controlstation.com to learn about licensing options.

Good luck!

Doug Cooper Prof. of Chemical Engineering University of Connecticut

Reply to
Doug Cooper