HART multi-drop cabling design guidelines

Hi, Are there any design guidelines available for HART multi-drop cabling systems (similar to Foundation Fieldbus Primer offered by Relcom)?
We are contemplating using InterlinkBT pre-formed cables, field mounted tees, etc. Are there similar cabling products available from other vendors (specifically designed for HART systems)? It seems that choices are available for ASi, DeviceNet, Profibus, FF etc but very limited products for HART cabling systems.
If anyone can provide additional information, it will be much appreciated. Also are we supposed to consider surge protection devices (a la FF design considerations)?
Thanks in advance for your help. Regards, Raj Sreenevasan

vendors
for
Raj, AFAIK, since HART is low-speed data specifically _designed_ to operate over existing and new 4-20mA loops, cable parameters aren't going to matter much other than choosing low-capacitance cable where possible and ensuring that the minimum loop impedance is met.
Surge protection is a really good idea if you have long runs and are a likely target. We have used the Novaris SL36 screw-in signal line protectors: www.novaris.com.au before with good results.
I hope this helps, Cameron:-)