How to adjust DC motor control speed

I just replaced my DC motor speed control (KBWT-110) in my treadmill and want to adjust the speed on it. I notice there are 4 adjustment
Pots: Min speed, Max peed, IR compensation, current limit (CL). Can someone tell me how to adjust these? I have the old KBWT-110 that was bad .. should I just set them where the old setting were??. It is running fine, except right now it is running slower than it should for what the speed control display is saying. Speed 3.0 more like 2.0, 4.0 is 3.0, etc..
Thanks in advance Jim
Suggest mark positions of pots and adjust 1/4 turn CW, then back and then 1/4 turn CCW, one at a time, returning to original positions afterward (may need to go to 1/2 turn). Note the change in operation and use to adjust to the desired speed results to calibrate the treadmill. Make sure first that a mech. problem does not exist still that caused the failure.

This isn't for the KBWT, but should still provide the information that you need: (see page 11).
http://www.kbelectronics.com/components/pages/pdfs/kbwd_manual.pdf
On 20 Sep 2003 18:22:35 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@mounet.com (Jim Johnston) wrote:

That was just what I needed! The motor is running correctly now after adjusting the min, max and IR trimpots. Thanks to all for your inputs!
V/R Jim Johnston