How to connect your sensors and switches to a web browser

http://www.vmautomation.com
We can help you connect data from your hardware (PLC, PID Controller or even sensors via a DOS/Windows controller) to client side web browsers.
This makes you be able to monitor and control your system in real time with any Java enabled Web Browser from any where at any time. We can also create Macromedia Flash as your GUI in web browsers and connect them to your hardwareat (real time display data and control). If you have sensors or switches need to be connected to the network, we can develop controllers based on DOS or XP Embedded operating system as the bridge so that to link your sensors and switches to the client side web browsers.