Web Enabled Monitoring and Control System

Web Enabled Monitoring and Control System
1 The web browser interface now is a worldwide standard. 2 Zero installation on client side eliminate the nightmare of
maintenance works 3 Only java enabled Web Browsers are needed on client side, this makes people monitoring and control their system from anywhere at any time. 4 Reducing software support, upgrade costs, and employee training time. 5 Providing authorized users more convenient access to their automation management system. Control/management can be distributed to the people who are closest to the task at hand and allow them to do their jobs from any location. 6 Using public network and TCP/IP protocols can reduce the system cost and be much flexible. The web enabled system can work over intranet, internet or dial-up. 7 Reducing developing time and cost. Web-Enable means the development job can be published on the web with full functions so that developers/testers can see the system from different places and give suggestions and comments
Some live web applications on http://www.vmautomation.com/index.htm
If you are developing a control system, you can tell me your requirements and I will publish what you need.
What kind of "system" and you planning to control over the web?
Walter.

That would be a good idea to control our local nuclear power station. I don't think cyber terrorists would interfere too much.
Warren http://www.pc-pid.com