idec smart relay programming using wind lgc

If any one is experienced with windlgc used to program idec smart relays I could use a hand. What I have is a momentary NO switch. The switch will start a timer. As soon as the timer starts an ouput will be energized. I have that part done but what I need to do is add a delay. When the switch is opened and closed within 2 seconds I need the timer to reset and keep the output energized in the meantime.

any help would be great.

thanks,

Matt

Reply to