Integrating Modbus TCP protocol and Koyo Protocol

Hi I am writing s device driver for a device that supports koyo protocol. I need to wrap the modbus header/footer to this koyo protocol . To this packet I need to wrap the TCP protocol. Thus the whole structure looks like this:

TCP Modbus Koyo Modbus TCP

But I am not sure how to combine them. Can anyone help me in this regard? It would be great if anyone could tell me what the sample packet would contain?

Chanakya

Reply to
chanakya

protocol.

As I understand it, Koyo is a specific application of Modbus, and you want to carry it over a TCP/IP link, so the frame would be:

'TCP header' - 'Modbus (koyo) Frame' - 'TCP footer'

The Modbus frame is the TCP data.

see

Lanarcam

Hi You have got the packet right ,but do you have any examples which will make it more clear. It would be great if you could provide that.

Thanks in Advance

Reply to
chanakya