Wonderware -- looking for cream of the crop only!

If you know your stuff and you want to work on the best software in the industry, go to http://www.wonderware.com , and click on "HIRE ME" on
the front page.
Kenneth Kasajian Director, Platform Development Wonderware-Invensys
"the best software in the industry"?
jeez, hasnt anything changed in the last 20 years?
Obviously Mr. Kasajian has not done any HMI development with his own software...
Pup

I won't comment on "the best software in the industry", but I think they have always had the best salesmen in the industry.
Mark Walsh

Lot's of flash for lot's of cash!
Mark wrote:

Let us know if you're interested.