Wonderware -- looking for cream of the crop only!

If you know your stuff and you want to work on the best software in the industry, go to

and click on "HIRE ME" on the front page.

Kenneth Kasajian Director, Platform Development Wonderware-Invensys

Reply to
Kenny

"the best software in the industry"?

jeez, hasnt anything changed in the last 20 years?

Reply to
perfb

Obviously Mr. Kasajian has not done any HMI development with his own software...

Pup

Reply to
Pupster

I won't comment on "the best software in the industry", but I think they have always had the best salesmen in the industry.

Mark Walsh

Reply to
Mark

Reply to