Inverted Pendulum

I am able to control pendulum angle by using simulink but the main challenge is to bring back the cart to 0 position bec after running my
simulation it goes from -1 to 5 according to my intial condition and and angle pi/5 so at position 5 i am getting cart with pendulum at 90deg. How to bring back the cart at 0 with pendulum 90deg
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

What are you doing now? Are you paying attention to the cart motion at all? It may be instructive to build a transfer function of your system as it stands now from the cart input to the cart position -- that may tell you what you need to do.
--

Tim Wescott
Wescott Design Services
On Apr 22, 5:21 pm, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

See this example. http://www.engin.umich.edu/group/ctm/examples/pend/digINVSS.html You can see the cart must move the opposite direction at first so the pendulum will start leaning in the correct direction.
Peter Nachtwey