Is this PLC equipment valuable?

Hi,

I have several PLCs and related items that I would like to sell. Does anyone know the approximate value? I placed photos and models on a webpage.

BTW, the items are located in Louisville, Kentucky if anyone is interested in seeing them.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Doug

snipped-for-privacy@insightbb.com

Reply to
Doug

You should try to locate these items on the internet at some sort of PLC sales sites, then list the items on Ebay. Good Luck, Bengerhamin

Reply to
Ben