Pick-to-Light systems hardware?

A little off-topic here - if there's a better place to post such a question, please let me know.
Can anyone recommend a source of Pick-to-Light hardware that can be
integrated into my own WMS / conveyor control system?
I'm thinking of getting just the hardware that mounts on the bins/shelves (hopefully with examples that show how to communicate with it) and then developing my own software.
Comments? Suggestions?
Thanks.