DP Tranmitter Calibration Form / database.

Good evening to you good folks,

I am a bit of a "newbie" to this group, and I have a question to ask...... Does anyone in the group know of a program (database) that I could se to generate instrument / transmitter calibration forms with? I would be using a Windows XP machine to run, and store the database / program on that will also be printing the calibration record sheets for the instruments calibrated. The machine that I have does have MS Access installed (the program that I am assuming will form the "base" of the "database" that I am looking to create (a monster, perhaps?). The plant where I work at is a LARGE (>900 MGD) municipal wastewater treatment facility that treats water from the surrounding counties of several states. We are responsible for maintaining data on hundreds of loops (so you can see where a large database would come in). Any words of wisdom would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much to you all. Art PS. You may also send replies to my email address, which is: snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net

Reply to
Arthur J. Schreuder