PID Tuning Program

I am doing a college course and am looking for a process simulation program where I can set up a simulated a process on my pc and dabble with PID settings to tune a controller in response to process upsets or setpoint changes. It is not a real-world program I am looking for, just something to visualise what can happen with different settings. Is there anything that would fit my needs.

Reply to
BIGEYE

ftp://ftp.deltacompsys.com/public/PID/

There are some zipped .xls files there that simulate different kinds of systems. T1P1 is short for type 1 1 real pole. This would be like a simple motor system. There are also some threads on

about PID tuning that reference these files. Basically, I had an internet class. Every week was a different kind of system to tune. The time period was about August to October of last year.

Reply to
peter

Reply to
BIGEYE

This program are intended to tune industrial processes. such as pulp and paper loops

skrev i meddelandet news: snipped-for-privacy@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com...

Reply to
Patrik Johansson

MATLAB/Simulink Student Edition?

Kelvin

Reply to
Kelvin Hales

Hi,

I've discovered this link and just ordered the book...

Really a very well done job...

You can find for free many PID and simulators:

Try this...

Hope this will help.

Ciao, Marco

BIGEYE wrote:

Reply to
Marco Bertoldi

Marco Bertoldi ha scritto:

Ottimo, grazie!!

-- Per rispondermi via email sostituisci il risultato dell'operazione (in lettere) dall'indirizzo

Reply to
Fabio G.

Reply to
AntiSPAM_g9u5dd43