PID Tuning Program

I am doing a college course and am looking for a process simulation program
where I can set up a simulated a process on my pc and dabble with PID
settings to tune a controller in response to process upsets or setpoint
changes.
It is not a real-world program I am looking for, just something to visualise
what can happen with different settings.
Is there anything that would fit my needs.
Reply to
BIGEYE
ftp://ftp.deltacompsys.com/public/PID/
There are some zipped .xls files there that simulate different kinds of systems. T1P1 is short for type 1 1 real pole. This would be like a simple motor system. There are also some threads on
about PID tuning that reference these files. Basically, I had an internet class. Every week was a different kind of system to tune. The time period was about August to October of last year.
Reply to
peter
Thanks for that.
Reply to
BIGEYE
This program are intended to tune industrial processes. such as pulp and paper loops
skrev i meddelandet news: snipped-for-privacy@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com...
Reply to
Patrik Johansson
MATLAB/Simulink Student Edition?
Kelvin
Reply to
Kelvin Hales
Hi,
I've discovered this link and just ordered the book...
Really a very well done job...
You can find for free many PID and simulators:
Try this...
Hope this will help.
Ciao, Marco
BIGEYE wrote:
Reply to
Marco Bertoldi
Marco Bertoldi ha scritto:
Ottimo, grazie!!
-- Per rispondermi via email sostituisci il risultato dell'operazione (in lettere) dall'indirizzo
Reply to
Fabio G.
If you know of Matlab, then check out SciLab. It's free and has many of the same features.
AntiSPAM_g9u5dd43
If your college has HYSYS Dynamic version, that could help.
BIGEYE wrote:
setpoint
Reply to
TheRomanov