Need Winding data for a Motor

I have an ELMO SA LR 15595 Single phase 60 hz motor. The motor type is CVE 132 F/2 -18-R-2T 3406. The motor is a 3450-330 RPM that draws

9.5- 4.1 Amps. I am requesting the winding data and all specifications for this motor. Anyone with an idea, I'd appreciate it!

C Reed

Reply to
JoeMorgan

We have the same exact motor & would also be very interested to find all the information we can on it. We think that possible it has something to due with extremely large commercial dryers. We would appreciate it very much.

Reply to
greyidwitch