root locus and Scilab

I updated the web with root-locus by scilab (damping ratio, undamped natural frecuency)
http://cpbas.webcindario.com/eng/control/RootLocus/index.php

Thanks but seriously, who uses Root Locus outside of Universities?
Hardy
On Wed, 10 Jun 2009 02:58:21 -0700, HardySpicer wrote:

Me. It's great for figuring out the first cut of a controller for some types of SISO systems (after which I start doing design with Bode and Nyquist plots).
--
http://www.wescottdesign.com