sampling gas/solid flow

Does anybody know any standard that I should follow in order to sample a gas flow with PVC powder. I will appreciate any comments or suggestions.

Thanks in advance.

Luiz Felipe

Reply to
Felipe Tavares

The sample would be used for particle size distribution characterization.

Reply to
Felipe Tavares

EPA Method 17 provides a method for accurately obtaining particulate samples from gas streams. Go to

and drill down to the Method using their internal search engine.

Reply to
SJC