What is "static feedback" and "dynamic feedback", difference of them?

What is "static feedback " and "dynamic feedback "? Thank you!

Add pictures here
✖
I mean "static output feedback" and "dynamic output feedback". Thanks.
Add pictures here
✖
leaf wrote:

It seems like highly specialized jargon that's probably defined somewhere in the text you got the phrase from. Maybe you can get it from context, or get help from someone if you supply the context.
What is "output feedback"? One usually feeds back from output to input.
Jerry
✖
I didn't find any explanation in the textbook including "index" at the end of the book. Instead, I find a paper which said that "static output feedback" is an ordinary feedback gain such as L (a matrix or something) while "dynamic output feedback" is a system(state space or something, like an observer).

Add pictures here
✖

I though static feedback was what teenagers give when they don't want to listen, and dynamic feedback is what you get when you figure out how to push their buttons.
Michael
Add pictures here
✖

I can only think of a P-controller (time independent) that is fed back in a control loop. The integral (I) and/or differential (D) part is time dependent.
--
Regards/Grüße http://home.arcor.de/janch/janch/menue.htm
Jan C. Hoffmann eMail aktuell: snipped-for-privacy@nospam.arcornews.de
leaf wrote:

I think that static output feedback includes feedback signal response all the way down in frequency to steady state (DC), while dynamic output feedback includes a high pass function that rolls off the feedback response as frequency falls below some cut off frequency, so results in no feedback in the steady state case.
--
Regards,

John Popelish
✖

I didn't know the terms so I briefly browsed google and got two different possibilities.
1. Static feedback is normal state feedback. Dynamic feedback includes integral of error.
2. Static feedback is a constant feedback gain. Dynamic feedback is a feedback gain that is a function of frequency.
dave y.
Add pictures here
✖
dave y. wrote:

Your #2 reminds me of
3. Feedback in which the applied correction is the measured error divided by the frequently measured forward gain.
Jerry
✖