Latest threads in ⧑ Industrial Control Groupshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Butterfly valves with worn discs
Looking for data on the flow characteristic of a butterfly valve with an eroded/worn disc. A suitable analog would be a valve with the disc smaller than the valve aperture. Has anyone ever come across...

Measurement validation for process signals
Struggling with implementing a validation routine for process measurements. We'd like limit violation, high rate-of-change (ROC) and measurement freeze detection. Option for shedding to bad value or...

Auto Tune Pid
Process and temperature controllers are powerful process control tools, but they offer very simple operation. Process controllers take a signal from a temperature device, such as a thermocouple or...
1
1

Autotune Controller
Mifa Systems founded in 1992 provides need centered hands free operation remedy at reasonable costs to our important customers. We signify organizations like Indian, Eutech and, Athena- USA. In...
1
1

Best PLC training in the USA?
just a presentation, real-world, hands-on with actual PLCs, learn only = what you will actually use to save your time (more useful knowledge in less= time). But the greatest differentiator of this PLC...

best Automation& PLC Training in Coimbatore
Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Foundation Fieldbus Microcontrollers
Hi Everybody, I am trying to build a positioner with Foundation Fieldbus support. The system architecture would consist of: a. Analog In (4 - 20 mA for position set-point input in manual mode). b....
3
3

Control loop design
Hi, I found the control loop design the controller C with proportional and integral part. The controller output is added to the reference value r with the result processed in D. D is kind of...
8
8

Dynamics of mixed phase CSTR
Once again I have to ask a question with incomplete information, sorry about that. We have a continuous flow CSTR holding slurry, with a gas injected into the base via nozzles, directly into the...

Call for New Journals
Call for New Journals WorldSciencePublisher is an independent scientific and academic publisher group aiming at publishing the first-class journals over the world. We honestly invite you to start a...

Source for motors
Where do you look when you look for motors? I'm looking for brushless motors in the 200-250oz-in (1.5-2Nm) range; something with fairly low friction and quite low cogging torque is preferred. It's...
9
9

Process with quadratic behavior
Hi all, I assume that a process with quadratic behaviour can not be controlled with a simple PI-controller (if I do not use a gain scheduling controller). But how do I prove this mathematically? pt
17
17

Flow Charting In Text
Is there anything better than numbering lines? Bret Cahill
11
11

Everyday Control Feedback
This is actually a question from a test paper from a engineering course on control theory. --------------------- Identify 10 feedback systems that you encounter in your everyday environment. For each...
4
4

Call for Papers (CFP)
========================================================= ARPN Journal of Science and Technology Call for Papers (Vol. 2 No. 1) January 2011 Sir/ Madam, ARPN Journal of Science and Technology is an...