Latest threads in ⧑ Industrial Control Groupshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Gyroscope Solution
I am distributing preprints of a paper that presents the complete solution to the classical gyroscope, in closed form. If anybody is interested in a copy, let me know, and I'll email you one. I also...

Multiple handles for cooling loop
This obviously depends on a lot, but any sort of general indication would help me here. I can't post any more detail. Industrial cooling loop, water pumped round between a shell/tube exchanger and a...
5
5

Looking for Omron NT2S-F123
Hi all I am looking for such a screen for testing - I can accept a used and partly broken one as long as it is cheap Does anyone have something in their stock? WBR Sonnich

Quantum Control
Hi science buffs, Just wondering if there were any able folks who could handle my questions on time optimal quantum control? I did a few projects with some interesting peeps and was keen to find some...

IJRRSIC CALL FOR PAPERS Vol. 1 No. 4
International Journal of Research and Reviews in Soft and Intelligent Computing (IJRRSIC) ISSN: 2046-6412 Dear colleague I would like to invite you to submit a paper to Vol. 1, No. 4 of IJRRSIC. The...

2 Mass Scissors Helicopter for High Jerk Missile Evasion
Aircraft propulsion is inherently low jerk which makes it difficult for a conventional single mass helicopter to evade anti-aircraft fire. The solution is to design a helicopter in two sections...

CAN bus over Optical fiber physical layer
Hi, I want to implement application using CAN bus over Optical physical layer. I do not have any idea about its feasibility. Is it possible? can i use TORX713 and TOTX173 for this? will it work as if...
1
1

FS: ADEPT ROBOT CONTROL SYSTEM MV-10 AWCII with FDD, EJI VGB, EVI, extta boards software package, floppy drive, and camera cable.
Hi I have an Adept case with extra boards and drives and software for sale. read below. Contact me on sonnich at hot dot ee. The unit has been used for testing, and never been used in real production....

Controlling a pump with a DB9 port using a PC
Ok so I have a pump which has a DB9 port for external control. From the user manual, I know what the pin configuration should be: - Pin#2 and pin#3 should be attached to a current source (4 - 20 mA) -...
17
17

Control Approaches for Tugboats
Hi, I find it hard to understand what the system looks like. What's the size of the boat, where are the thrusters mounted, how do they adjust a position and how are they driven? Do you have a drawing?...
4
4

Identification of your controlled system for stability estimation
Hi, which methods are you using to identify the system you try to control? Often, the controlled system is not simple and can not be derived from differential equations. Do you just approximate the...
9
9

Are the old techniques still in use, like root locus or nyquist plot
In order to pass the qualify exam, I have to revisit the old textbook teaching how to draw a root locus and nyquist plot. Are these old techniques still in use now? Thanks
7
7

Spacecraft control ignoring dM/dt
Kirk's _Optimal Control Theory_ ( includes some pr= actice examples involving spacecraft control, "neglecting the change in mas= s resulting from fuel consumption" for simplicity. (To be fair, in a...
1
1

Abstract problem, any known solutions?
Folks, This is an abstract of a real life engineering problem that I'm working on, not homework. I've managed to implement a partially effective algorithm, but the code is clunky, and just wonder...
3
3

How to generate Camera Projection Matrix?
Hi, I want to generate Camera Projection Matrix for a 2D-image, which is of png format. How to generate Camera Projection Matrix? Can any one please help me in this regard. I am very much thankful in...