Latest threads in ⧑ Industrial Control Groupshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

PC with both ISA and USB ports
Is there any PC with ISA slot and USB port now? Something like the industrial PC. thanks

Book Recommendation for Introduction to Systems Dynamics
Dear Group, I am a non-engineer looking to understand the frequency response to first, second order systems. My background is not in math or engineering, but I have read up on some books for signal...
5
5

paper submission deadline extended: IICAI-11, December 2011, India
*Draft paper submission deadline extended: IICAI-11, December 2011, India* The 5th Indian International Conference on Artificial Intelligence (IICAI-11) will be held during December 14-16, 2011 in...

ai or intelligence
greetings in the particular case of ai or intelligence extension, i guess that we should take into account the flow control of the intelligence simultaneously. i should also mention that thanks to ai,...
1
1

ISA to USB
I have a ISA control card driving a lab helicopter. But it is really old. Now my advisor wants to connect it to a new computer without ISA port. So can I select a ISA to USB converter and connect it...
2
2

Software Engineers/ Automation/ Machine Controls--Contract or Perm
Software Engineer/ Automation- Machine Controls Tom Gugger Independent Recruiter This is a long term contract with an early April start date. The project is under way, so everything is GO. One must be...

Revised version of RC beam calculator
The revised version of RC beam calculator is now available on the updated the page can be used for both systems of unit FPS (north american units) as well as SI/Metric units. Please visit

Software Engineer/ Machine Controls/ Long Island + NJ
Software Engineer/ Machine Control Systems Tom Gugger Independent Recruiter This is a long term contract with an early April start date. The project is under way, so everything is GO. One must be a...

PLC Programmer/ Contract/ Immediate
Tom Gugger Independent Recruiter PLC Programming/ Contract/ Indy Area Buzz words: =93PLC Programming=94 =93CAN-Bus=94 and Allen Bradley structured text programming language on contrologic or...

Serial Communication (RS-232)
I have a computer linked to an instrument via RS-232. On the computer, the software controlling the instrument is sending commands to the instrument and retreiving the data from the instrument....
2
2

IICAI-11 Call for papers, December 2011, India
*IICAI-11 Call for papers, December 2011, India* The 5th Indian International Conference on Artificial Intelligence (IICAI-11) will be held during December 14-16, 2011 in Tumkur (near Bangalore),...

CFP: Autonomous Agent Learning
Autonomous Agent Learning Special Session for the 2011 IEEE Congress on Evolutionary Computation (CEC 2011) autonomous agent has a self-sufficient control program that allows it to operate in its...

Resonant basin of attraction system
The OCT is done using a series of Walsh Hadamard transforms and random permutations. It transforms arbitrary numerical data into data with a Gaussian (Normal) distribution. It also leaves vector...

Assistance or advice appreciated: FIR filter design
Hi, This is something that's peripheral, but essential, to the overall project. I'd prefer to not have to go through the possibly significant learning curve involved, rather to just get the answer....
4
4

IICAI-11 Call for papers
*IICAI-11 Call for papers* The 5th Indian International Conference on Artificial Intelligence (IICAI-11) will be held during December 14-16, 2011 in Tumkur (near Bangalore), India. Website: We invite...