Gyroscope Solution

I am distributing preprints of a paper that presents the complete solution to the classical gyroscope, in closed form. If anybody is
interested in a copy, let me know, and I'll email you one. I also need a sponsor for arXiv submission privileges, and would be very greatful to anybody who can do that for me.