Anybody fancy doing some machining?

Hello,
I have three drawings that detial three components that I would lik
machined. Can anybody advise on a good reliable machinist, who will no
charge the earth? All three drawings are fairly simple, with fairl
generous tolerences (only about two or three specific tolerence
required) and lead times (2-4 weeks if the price is cheap enough).
If so either give me a shout on the following email address or let m
know via this forum.
I will pay by paypal for those interested in doing this as a homer. ;
Much appreciated
Cheers
Andy R
Andy@ ash tree road_fsilife__co__united___kingdom
Replace the dashs with dots and hey presto. :cool: :cool
--
Andy Rob
Andy Robb's Profile:

Andy Robb
Fat chance of that address getting anywhere -- Regards,
John Stevenson Nottingham, England.
John Stevenson
I have now got a machinist who seems to be pretty reliable and fairl
economic,
Thanks Andy
this thread:
Andy Robb