Anybody fancy doing some machining?

Hello,

I have three drawings that detial three components that I would lik machined. Can anybody advise on a good reliable machinist, who will no charge the earth? All three drawings are fairly simple, with fairl generous tolerences (only about two or three specific tolerence required) and lead times (2-4 weeks if the price is cheap enough).

If so either give me a shout on the following email address or let m know via this forum.

I will pay by paypal for those interested in doing this as a homer. ;

Much appreciated Cheers Andy R

Andy@ ash tree road_fsilife__co__united___kingdom

Replace the dashs with dots and hey presto. :cool: :cool

-- Andy Rob

----------------------------------------------------------------------- Andy Robb's Profile:

this thread:

Andy Robb

Fat chance of that address getting anywhere

-- Regards,

John Stevenson Nottingham, England.

John Stevenson

I have now got a machinist who seems to be pretty reliable and fairl

economic,

Thanks Andy

-- Andy Rob

this thread: