Doing some research

Hey there everyone. I was wondering if anyone can help me find some online articles from each side of the debate about if manned space flight should continue or not. Now I'm not asking for opinions and politics, I'm just asking if anyone could help me find some articles that I could use for an essay I'm writing. I need two articles, one arguing each side, and I'm having a bit of difficulty. Thanks in advance. Randy D Co-Prez, SoJARS

Reply to
NeoF14

Only two? There is your problem. Ask in sci.space.history and you will get many recommendations of which two articles to use.

Alan

Reply to
Alan Jones