Doing some research

Hey there everyone. I was wondering if anyone can help me find some online
articles from each side of the debate about if manned space flight should
continue or not. Now I'm not asking for opinions and politics, I'm just asking
if anyone could help me find some articles that I could use for an essay I'm
writing. I need two articles, one arguing each side, and I'm having a bit of
difficulty. Thanks in advance.
Randy D
Co-Prez, SoJARS
Reply to
NeoF14
Only two? There is your problem. Ask in sci.space.history and you will get many recommendations of which two articles to use.
Alan
Reply to
Alan Jones